Guild Guitar Contact Links
Please be advised we are not affiliated with Guild Guitars and we do not sell guitars. We are strictly an informational site.
For general questions about Guild Guitars please register and post your question on the Lets Talk Guild Forums. There are many knowledgeable members on these boards that can answer most if not all of your questions.
For inquiries about serial number dating click on the articles link above and then click "Dating your Guild". For serial numbers that dont fall on this chart or for specific parts for your vintage Guild Guitar you can contact Hans Moust via his website. Please note that if your serial number does not fall on the dating charts on this website it was most likely build on or after 1999 until the Westerly shop closed in middle of 2001.
If you enjoy this site and use it often please consider donating. Donating will ensure we stay up and running. Thanks!!!
If you are in the market to purchase an older Guild Guitar I would recommend checking the following sites on a regular basis:
Quick Buyer Tips1. Deal locally if possible. This allows you to personally inspect the instrument before purchasing.
2. Condition is always subjective. Try to understand how the seller rates his or her guitars.
3. The best deals are almost always found on craigslist and ebay. If you have the time to wait this is almost always the best option.
4. Gbase is a good resource if you cant find what your looking for on ebay or craigslist. Prices will be slightly higher on gbase when compared to ebay or craigslist. This adjustment can be anywhere from 25 - 50 percent and sometimes even more.
5. Make sure your seller knows how to properly ship a guitar. A lot of damage can be caused to your instrument if improperly packaged.
6. Good things come to those who wait. If you cant find what your looking for just remember to keep at it by checking these websites on a regular basis.
For everything else that doesn't fall under the above categories you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©2016 Westerly Guild Guitars